At Engenera we believe in continuous investment in our people through training and professional development. Our success is built on our workforce and we take every opportunity to recognise talent and nurture it to its full potential. This is a philosophy which allows staff to grow and progress as many of our current directors began their careers as engineers.
At Engenera we always welcome CV’s. Even when we have no jobs advertised, we still continue to actively recruit at various levels throughout the business.
If you feel your skills, qualifications and experience are what our business needs, then we’d like to hear from you. Please complete the form below and we will get in touch.
Vacancy: Operational Coordinator
Role: We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and adaptability to coordinate and administrate our growing portfolio of Renewable Energy development projects. You will have frequent communication with project partners and sun contractor installation partners, organising and attending meetings, arranging travel, assisting with project report preparations and assisting with financial processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in project management or business administration
- Minimum of three years office working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, unsupervised, using own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player to facilitate project operations effectively
- Competitive salary based on merit and reviewed annually
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays